Sunday, January 2, 2011

~first time post entry in my blog~

hello my dearest friends, 
call me ejafiza,
actually this blog is needed for fulfill my IT subject assignments...
i never think to have a blog like this.. ☺
for me, blog is something that not attract me and before i start with this blog, 
i always see cikqistina "which is my best friends since undergraduate" doing her blog...
in my mind, im always said that "are blog so interesting?", 
"why they like to post something in their blog", are blog is this, are blog it that and so on... im always ask... 
after so many years im just looking at my friends blog, 
now...tadaaa ♫♪♫♪.. its time for me to "berblogging".. hihi
first time im doing this blog, i feel that this is so hard cause this is my first time, 
but if i think twice, it is good for me to learn.. after this, it become easy for me,
secondly i felt that, blog is interesting cause i can share many thing that is benefit me and other people,
hopefully i can enjoy and u all will enjoy too reading my post... he...

No comments:

Post a Comment